Monday 2 May 2011

Getting there!

I'm about a third the way through making my rating changed on all my reviews, I've decided to go through alphabetically by author after I kept losing track of which reviews I had updated and which ones I hadn't, much to my own frustration!  :-D

But anyway, it's well underway! I'm also nearing my blogoversary and I know a lot of people like to do something for it but I haven't a got a clue what to do for mine! So if anyone has any suggestions for me, let me know, my ears are very much open to ideas!

In other news, you may notice that I randomly publish reviews for books I don't have listed as currently reading and I have to confess this is a bad habit of mine. I try my best to keep everything updated but occasionally I find a short and amusing read and it gets read in hours. As I did earlier today! But if it confuses people, don't worry, it's just me being random.

I'll stop myself babbling now as it's nearly night night time in the UK!

Many Thanks
Leanne xxx

p.s. Enjoy the random picture of this cute baby elephant...awwwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...