Sunday 8 May 2011

Fun things this weekend...

So apart from the fact that I got bitten by midgies in two different places on my legs (and the fact I now have two very painful legs) my weekend has been quite fun.
Number One, I was off work, Woooooo!.
Number Two, I met Barbara Spencer at Waterstones, Rose Lane, in Canterbury where she signed my copy of Running (see attached Pic).
Thirdly, I've finally got the time to thank Jenny Davies from Wondrous Reads for sending me the copy of My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher, that I won. Thankyou!!!

With regards to number two, Barbara Spencer is a lovely lady and gave both me and my sister great advice regarding career choices, choose well and pick something you like, or you'll end up very bored :-)  lets face it she's very right!

Anyway, I'm back to work tomorrow so I probably won't get much done blog wise, but I am going to try and now write my review of Inside Out by Maria V Snyder, who has once again written a perfectly fantastic novel (I'm beginning to think she's incapable of writing anything bad to be honest, not that that's a bad thing!)


 This is my signed copy of Running by Barbara Spencer, such a lovely message too!

Running is available from most booksellers including:
Waterstones
WHSmiths
Amazon.co.uk (Kindle and Paperback)
Amazon.com














This is my copy of My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece by Annabel Pitcher.  Thank you very much Jenny Davies at Wondrous Reads















Many Thanks
Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...