As much as I love my kindle I have to admit that i have a staggering pile of Paperbacks and Hardbacks that I've collected through Christmas, my birthday and some of which I just couldn't get on Kindle. My challenge? To get as many of these books read in February.
1. Life as we Knew it - Susan Beth Pfeffer
2. Lament - Maggie Stiefvater
3. Elixir - Hilary Duff
4. Wereworld - Curtis Jobling
5. The Thirteen Secrets - Michelle Harrison
6. The Iron Witch - Karen Mahoney
7. If I Could Fly - Jill Hucklesby
8. The Forest of Adventures - Katie M John
I'm starting with If I could Fly by Jill Hucklesby and then I'll go from there!!!