Tuesday 29 March 2011

April...the month of really good books!

Hi, just an update post mainly because it's nearly April and that means lots of new releases, and I can't wait, these include:

Blackwatch (Wintercraft, #2)Wintercraft: Blackwatch by Jenna Burtenshaw. I have been waiting for this for ages and it's released on the 14th of April, but on the 12th of April I will be publishing an interview with Jenna on my blog, so check it out! And definitely read the books. Awesome!








City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. Also another long awaited read and released 5th of April! More action from Simon, Jace and Clary. Love this series! If you haven't been caught up in the epic Mortal Instruments  series then do check them out. (Preferably before the movie is released!)








Defiance (Strange Angels, #4)Defiance by Lilith Saintcrow. I can't wait for this after the way Jealousy ended and it is released on the 19th of April (although Waterstones.com is telling me 31st of March so I guess it depends what country and where you buy it from). The Strange Angels series is fast becoming one of my favourites. Vampires and Werewolves with a twist and a brilliant storyline.









The Gathering (Darkness Rising, #1)The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong. Having finished the darkest powers series ages ago and being a big fan of her adult books, I'm looking forward to reading more of Kelley's YA books, and I've been anticipating the release of the Darkness Rising Trilogy for months now. The gathering is the first in the series and is set for release on the 12th of April!








Anyway, that's it for now. There's a few more for release this month too and I'm sorry if I missed you out, but I doubt I'd fit them all. For more info on more releases this month, check out my Important Releases page. 


Hope everyone has a lovely day :-D
Leanne
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...