Friday 14 January 2011

Windows Live Writer

Ok, so i’m actually trying this programme out to see if it makes a difference with regards to planning posts on my blog.

So far so good, it makes a change to see how my blog post is going to turn out before i even click on anything. The downfall is that it doesn’t pick up spelling errors as easily as Google Chrome does, so i am having to be more aware while I'm writing.

Having said that, i can now mess around posting emoticons on my blog such as: SmilePunkAngelEmbarrassed smileRainbowVampire bat…well, you get the point.

It also makes it easier to post pictures, such as…my blog badge

So overall, i guess Windows Live Writer is pretty awesome! Happy and inventive blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...