Thursday 17 November 2011

Well they finally got me...

Just to let everyone know (and I mean no disrespect to my readers who leave genuinely nice and helpful comments!) I've been getting some spam comments recently so unfortunately I am going to have to moderate all comments.
Fortunately, I check my emails twice daily (though I can't always reply to them straight away!) so I should be able to approve comments fairly quickly so this shouldn't make much difference.
But it's a shame, I wish people weren't so selfish, stupid and found something constructive to do rather than spam my blog.

Many thanks for everyone's' patience and keep reading. I'm hoping to do some catching up this evening so keep looking!

Leanne xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...