Thursday 17 February 2011

How to Avoid Huge Ships: And Other Implausibly Titled Books by Joel Rickett

How to Avoid Huge Ships: And Other Implausibly Titled Books (Humour): And Other Implausibly Titled Books (Humour)Target Audience: Anyone with a sense of humour
Genre: Humour

I can't really do a long review of this because there's not an awful lot to right about.  I picked this up in Waterstones because I love a random humour book, and this one is pretty random.  To sum it up, this is basically a collection of books with really silly titles.
From tractor obsessed authors to horse related lesbian short stories (don't ask!) and to other truly bizarre and wonderful book titles that I won't mention in fear of spoiling your reading amusement.

So thats all I'm saying!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...