Wednesday 1 June 2011

Hi, lots of things to post today!

Good morning to everyone waking up right now! To everyone else: Hellooooooo! for when you do read this.
Today is going to be a busy day, I'm off to work in a bit but have published my review of Between by Cyndi Tefft which you can have a look at.  It is an incredible book and I really hope it gets the acclaim it deserves, and a massive thank you to Cyndi for asking me to review it for her!
I also have an interview with Cyndi which I will publish later in the day which you can check out too!

In other news, I will be writing my review for Numbers 3: Infinity by Rachel Ward and can I ask is anyone else having trouble putting HTML/Javascript on their blogs? Whenever I try it stops me pressing the save button, which is a shame because I've finally created my blog button :-(  very sad face!
If anyone has any tips or advice let me know :-)

Anyway, hope everyone has a nice day and I'll see you all later :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...