Friday 9 September 2011

I may not have done much on here lately but...

I am trying to catch up, which is pretty hard when you don't have a lot of time to yourself. I must also ask that at the moment I'm not even going to consider any more review requests in the near future until I've worked my way through my backlog of books. I will respond to those who have emailed me when I get a chance, and I will finish those I've committed to. This isn't because I don't want to read all these books but because I'm feeling so snowed under I'm feeling what I call the 'too much to do, so can't do anything' feeling. So please bear with me.

Anyway, I've got to go to work in a bit until then keep reading and keep watching my blog, I'll get my review backlog sorted eventually. Still to come is The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore and Death Bringer by Derek Landy. Both of which I can tell you were awesome.

Thanks for your patience guys!

Leanne


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...