Sunday 1 January 2012

New Year, New Approach

For those who read my blog often you may have noticed that I haven't been able to publish as many posts recently due to the fact that I'm often too busy.
Since it's a new year and because I don't want to compromise on my reviewing ability, I will be changing the way I review books.
My goal is to still give my thoughts but to keep my reviews to a couple of paragraphs, I will also be posting details of the books I read such as number of pages, publisher etc.

I'm hoping this will solve my time constraints and still allow me to keep up with all my reviews rather than fall seven books behind (as I have done!)

Anyway, let's see how it goes!

Hope you all keep reading and here's a nice picture of the books I got for Christmas and my new Kindle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...